With its bold square-fronted projection, the Edwardian-style conservatory maximises the available space in your conservatory. Designed to reflect the elegant and dignified simplicity of the Edwardian architectural style, this type of conservatory is often the most practical and efficient way to extend your home.
Whether large or small, our Edwardian conservatories create practical living space. What better way to enjoy long summer days and cosy winter evenings than from the relaxing retreat of a stylish Eurocell conservatory – tailor-made for you to enjoy!
Standard layouts, colour options and finishes for Edwardian style conservatories
A huge range of optional colours are available on longer lead times. You can choose to have a woodgrain exterior finish with a clean white interior if you wish. All guttering and trims will be made in the same exterior colour as your conservatory.
Edwardian conservatory roof
- Size ranges from 2m to 6m in both width and projection.
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 35°.
- Compatible with 60mm, 70mm and Eurologik window and door profile systems.
- Unique patented variable-pitch ridge assembly, accommodates a 15° to 45° pitch with square cuts to the rafters.
- Unique patented self-sealing radius end bung – eliminates the need for scribing and sealing the rafter/hip top caps.
- Unique patented wall rafter gutter, eliminating the need for flashing over the wall rafter top cap.
- 24/25mm and 32mm glazing options.
- Choice of Marshall Tufflex clip-assembly gutter, integral gutter with Marshall Tufflex joints or insulated heavy-duty box gutter.
- Easy-fit, bolt-on jack rafters.
- Adhesive polycarbonate support trim.