Choose a gable-ended conservatory for simple elegance and maximum space utilisation. The projection of a gable-ended conservatory is the same shape as the gable end of the house, with the vertical end wall meeting the ridge of the roof. This wonderfully simple style has an elegance all of its own. The square or rectangular footprint of the conservatory makes this the perfect way to use all the available space for your extension.
Available in a choice of colours or woodgrain finishes, your conservatory will blend perfectly with the style of your home and become a real asset to your property.
Standard layouts, colour options and finishes for gable-ended conservatories
A huge range of optional colours are available on longer lead times. You can choose to have a woodgrain exterior finish with a clean white interior if you wish. All guttering and trims will be made in the same exterior colour as your conservatory.
Gable-ended conservatory roof
- Size ranges from 2m to 6m in both width and projection.
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 35°.
- Compatible with 60mm, 70mm and Eurologik window and door profile systems.
- Unique patented variable-pitch ridge assembly, accommodates a 15° to 45° pitch with square cuts to the rafters.
- Unique patented self-sealing radius end bung – eliminates the need for scribing and sealing the rafter/hip top caps.
- Unique patented wall rafter gutter, eliminating the need for flashing over the wall rafter top cap.
- 24/25mm and 32mm glazing options.
- Choice of Marshall Tufflex clip-assembly gutter, integral gutter with Marshall Tufflex joints or insulated heavy-duty box gutter.
- Easy-fit, bolt-on jack rafters.
- Adhesive polycarbonate support trim.