Optimise your conservatory space with a classic lean-to style conservatory. Available in a size and colour to suit your home, lean-to conservatory roofs can be supplied in a range of pitches to fit any building, even bungalows or locations where height restrictions apply.
Lean-to conservatories are designed to run along the house wall. The ends can be finished vertically or with either one or two hips (slopes) at either end.
What better way to enjoy long summer days and cosy winter evenings than from the relaxing retreat from one of our stylish conservatories – tailor-made for you to enjoy!
Standard layouts, colour options and finishes for lean-to conservatories
A huge range of optional colours are available on longer lead times. You can choose to have a woodgrain exterior finish with a clean white interior if you wish. All guttering and trims will be made in the same exterior colour as your conservatory.
Lean-to conservatory roof
- Size ranges from 2m to 6m in both width and projection.
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 35°.
- Compatible with 60mm, 70mm and Eurologik window and door profile systems.
- Unique patented variable-pitch ridge assembly, accommodates a 15° to 45° pitch with square cuts to the rafters.
- Unique patented self-sealing radius end bung – eliminates the need for scribing and sealing the rafter/hip top caps.
- Unique patented wall rafter gutter, eliminating the need for flashing over the wall rafter top cap.
- 24/25mm and 32mm glazing options.
- Choice of Marshall Tufflex clip-assembly gutter, integral gutter with Marshall Tufflex joints or insulated heavy-duty box gutter.
- Easy-fit, bolt-on jack rafters.
- Adhesive polycarbonate support trim.