Contemporary, architecturally designed bi-fold doors which create a stunning feature for homes or commercial premises.
These elegant doors add a real “wow” factor to any home or commercial premises, seamlessly connecting outdoor and indoor spaces. Once folded back, they create a 90% open space turning your outside area or patio into another useable room. No wonder they are increasingly popular as property owners and developers seek to differentiate their homes. We at Victoria Windows and Doors are able to manufacture and install Aspect bi-fold doors to your precise specification and in a range of colours complimenting any building.
Why choose the Aspect range of bi-fold doors?
- The PVC bi-folding door system has been carefully designed to offer smooth, simple functionality, with a built-in aluminium roller track so that it glides open and closed smoothly and effortlessly.
- Slim uncluttered sight-lines to maximise the area of glass and the amount of natural light it offers, which also enhances its aesthetic appeal.
- The versatility of the Aspect means that you can use it to create a glass wall up to an impressive 6 metres wide.
- Available in a choice of colours including woodgrain finishes and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Built-in four-rail aluminium roller tracks provides smooth opening and easy-glide door operation.
- Slim sight lines for maximum natural light.
- Unique D-handle engages top and bottom shootbolts and is specifically engineered to prevent bolts being engaged when the doors are open.
- In-built rollers allow threshold height to be minimised as standard and top rollers feature anti-jemmy pins so that the doors cannot be opened from the outside.
- A patented trim concealing unsightly black gaskets between door leaves.
Download the Aspect Panoramic bi-fold door brochure