Bring the outside in to your conservatory or living room with our range of sliding patio doors. Our space-saving inline patio door systems enable you to create large areas of glass to fill your home with light. Like all of our door systems, our patio doors are compatible with all Eurocell profile systems, enabling you to achieve a consistent, colour-matched look across your entire property. Because the same profiles are used for all our windows and doors, you can even position windows on either side of your patio doors to create larger areas of glass.
Why choose in-line patio doors?
- You can create various styles of patio door, with two, three or four pane doors available.
- For a look that matches your style of property, you can choose from our extensive range of colours and wood grain finishes. You can have your coloured frames inside and out, or just on the external faces with white inside, matching the rest of a conservatory, for example.
- For the ultimate tailored solution, we also offer a range of high-quality door furniture in a choice of gold, chrome or white.
Like all of our doors, in-line patio doors offer superb protection from the elements as well as high levels of security. The profile features separate chambers for improved drainage, strength and thermal efficiency. For your complete reassurance, the doors come complete with guarantees of up to 10 years.
Standard colour options and finishes for inline patio doors
A huge range of optional colours are available on longer lead times.
- Use of standard PVC profiles enables windows to be fitted as sidelights to patio door.
- Unique colour-match promise across the Eurocell range of products including conservatories, fascias, soffits and guttering.