When you want to capture the classic, stylish looks of Georgian sliding windows, without the associated risks of drafts and poor security, our vertical sliding window is the perfect solution. This advanced PVC-U system features triple seals for exceptional draft proofing, an anti-jemmy bar and reinforced hardware for optimum security, plus a slide-and-tilt mechanism for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
Why choose vertical sliding windows?
- This premium vertical sliding window system enables you to enjoy the sophisticated style of the Georgian era, with all the performance benefits of PVC-U materials from the modern age. The cutting-edge design features sliding upper and lower window panes, both of which also tilt to enable easy cleaning from within your building.
- An anti-jemmy security bar gives excellent protection against break-ins, while triple brush seals keep out the drafts. There’s an overhead vent to supply constant fresh air, low-line beads and gaskets to improve sight lines and a choice of high-quality hardware to suit your tastes. The styling includes decorative horns and ovolo beading – and you can complete the traditional look with Georgian bar fixings.
Standard colour options and finishes for sash windows
A huge range of optional colours are available on longer lead times.
- Window sizes up to 1600 x 3000mm can be manufactured.
- A-Rated as standard.
- PVC-U system with guaranteed colour match to all other Eurocell products.
- Features aluminium anti-jemmy security bar for enhanced security.
- Georgian bar with special fixings available to prevent sash spread.
- Mainframe section features positive tilt-restrictor channel.